The Bottom Line - Real Results
Grid represents an investment in organizational culture development with both immediate and long-term returns.
When individuals embrace change with candor and openness, they become a positive force for resolving conflict and motivating organizational growth. When teams and individuals learn how to build mutual trust and respect, the results are profound: greater morale and enthusiasm, creativity and innovation, and increased productivity.
From leadership, customer service excellence, to team building, culture change, and successful mergers, Grid solutions deliver The Power to Change throughout top organizations worldwide.
The number of Grid participants is well into the millions from thousands of organizations across the five-decade company history. Grid International currently has more than 435 active multinational clients in 17 industries. A few recent examples of results include:
1. Kuwait Oil Company brought in Grid to achieve its 2030 strategy, which is to increase daily oil production from 1.5 Million to 4 Million Barrels by the year 2030.
2. National Bank of Kuwait used Grid OD to make a leap so competitors cannot easily follow them.
3. Nampak Flexible (South Africa) experienced an exponential profit increase after adopting the Grid Strategy, leading the company to receive the prestigious Chairman Award for the Best Business of the Year 2010.
4. Classic Couverture Ltd. (UK) sought to remove silos and improve communication, cooperation, and coordination across the organization. The Grid process uncovered significant unresolved conflict, and strengthened communication, cooperation, and coordination throughout the business.
5. Police Service of Northern Ireland (Belfast) In 2001 the "Royal Ulster Constabulary" (RUC) became the Police Service of Northern Ireland. They brought in Grid to help ensure that the predominantly Protestant police service hired and maintained an equal proportion of Catholic members. Leaders said the Grid programs would forever change the way they approached decision-making and problem solving in both their daily work and home lives.
6. First Energy Nuclear Operating Company (FENOC) (USA) brought in Grid when operation performance issues drew attention to the need for improved communications at all levels. Results cited by leaders include improved and more respectful relationships, improved trust in the more team-based environment, greater focus on problem resolution, increased examination of potential problems and preventive actions, and more recognition for doing what is right rather than the past model of who is right.
7. Tetra Pack Russia brought in Grid to substantially increase their business and sign new contracts with new clients such as PepsiCo in times when the world economy is suffering.
8. A&P Stores in Northern America used Grid to increase their share price from $25 to more than $65 in less than two years.
9. Saudi Electricity Company used Grid to help stop the drop in share price after merging all the companies into one corporation.
10. NAPCO Saudi Arabia used Grid to increase productivity and efficiency by maintaining low costs.
11. Grid helped A.G. Edwards & Sons to grow from a region Midwest brokerage firm into the fourth largest investment firm in the U.S. and become the envy of the industry. A.G. Edwards went from 531 investment brokers, 62 offices, and a share price of USD $12 to 6,070 brokers, 569 offices, and a share price of USD $858.
- Books and Publications
- 1990s (Chapters)
- 1980s (Chapters)
- 1970s (Chapters)
- 1960s (Chapters)
- 1950s (Chapters)
- 1940s (Chapters)
- Business Issues
- Grid in Harvard Business Review
- Case Studies