The GRID Experience
September 8 @ 7:30 am - 1:30 pmFree
This event is by invitation only.
We understand that true collaboration in today’s workplace includes managing challenges, disruptions and adversity that are forcing you to shift, if not abandon, what has worked in the past. We can’t change the challenges you face, but we can provide a proven theory, methodology and tools to help you manage day-to-day difficulties.
Our aim is to deliver a here-and-now demonstration of how culture drives individual and team behavior and the impact it has on relationships and performance.
Grid Ex is a short on-line workshop designed to provide you with
- An introduction to the Grid® framework to study your collaborative skills in objective terms that encourage openness and candor in your relationships, and
- A taste of our self-convincing methodology for improving relationships and performance on-the-spot.
What you will gain from the experience
- ̤You will work with other participants in team activities where team performance reflects what you bring to the table in terms of experience and collaboration skills.
- Insights will help you understand how your behavior contributes to the team culture and performance in ways you may not be aware of.
- Candor skills will give you practical experience in ̤
- managing collaborative skills and
- building a culture that benefits all involved and creates the conditions for synergy to thrive.
Please click here to enroll